Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Julie Kagawa October Contest: Calling all Fey

Julie Kagawa is holding another contest and it had to do with dressing up and being a faery, so of course I had to participate! Here is all the info about the contest in case you want to enter. She is giving away so much amazing stuff I just hope I win this time. So onto my entry.

My name is D’Arcy and I am a Sidhe from the Winter court. I love to spend my time exploring the Wyldwood and hunting on the snow covered grounds of Tir Na Nog. I don't like spending time at court, but I can navigate court politics with the best of them (though Mab I avoid at all cost, she can be a bit testy at times and I don't wanna end up a frozen statue). For that reason I'm more of a solitary fey and prefer the company of my fey steed Eachna who keeps me company in all my adventures through the Nevernever. My weapon of choice is a bow, though I'm pretty handy with a sword. Here is a picture of me in the wyldwood tracking some redcaps with my trusty steed, a bow, and a quiver of arrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment